Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Favorite Hairdresser







My uncle Billy was at it again. The pictures of me are from years past. Billy just couldn't help himself when he saw my girls' hair in pigtails. Hannah asked what he had done to her hair, and her eyes got really big when I told her he tied it in a knot. Yes, he would and he did do such a thing. We all love him!
It was so great to visit with Billy and Jill and my cousins Luke & Eric's families. Luke & Holly just had a baby boy, Jackson, who was smaller than Ryan ever was. Ryan looked humongous sitting in his carseat beside Jackson! Aunt Ruth and Jamie also came to visit. We really have great family! Lots of good times.

3 comments:

Kim said...

As I said on Kellee's blog, Billy doesn't look like he's aged a bit! How'd he do that?

JW and Alli said...

Well Kim, like Susan said, he's a fabulous hairdresser! :) Don't you agree? (ha, ha, ha)

julie said...

Billy hasn't changed one bit! I sure miss them.