Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally

We finally got a new camera. I was so tired of trying to find a paperclip to be able to snap a picture. The button had broken off, and I can't tell you what a pain that was. What do you think of my new glasses? Our last camera had a terrible zoom, so I was playing around today to see what this one can do.

And here is the perfect little model to try out a new camera on. Now I have some more pictures to play with on picnik -- when I'm finished with my current class. I'm almost done!



5 comments:

Kellee said...

Love the glasses! Our new camera was my early Christmas present. Yeah! Ryan is really changing his look. He's more of a mix of you and Nate instead of almost all Nate.

julie said...

He is perfect and BEAUTIFUL. One thing Phil and I will never have is a blue eyed child. And I love the glasses. I have some almost just like that.

Susan said...

Julie, I didn't know you had glasses! It's tough getting old, huh? :)

Kim said...

Your glasses look awesome & your little Ryan is pure yummy!

Brigette Little said...

I love the new glasses, and Ryan is adorable!