Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ryan's blessing


Ryan was blessed last Sunday, and we were so happy that Nate's parents could come from Utah to be with us for it. Nate gave Ryan a beautiful blessing. I had been thinking beforehand about all the things I would want my son to blessed with in this life, and I think Nate mentioned them all. We feel so grateful to have this little one in our home. It truly has been a joy to have him added to our family. It's amazing to me the capacity our hearts have to feel love. I can't even describe how much love I feel for him.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kids are definitely the good stuff!

julie said...

You have a real family. I guess I mean a lot of kids. You have a beautiful family! Miss you. I would be so fun to have these little boys together( i mean living closer together).