Monday, May 04, 2009

A couple of month's worth of pictures

This is my first attempt with fondant. I made it myself from marshmallows. It was really neat and fun, and I'm excited to try it again. Maybe on Nikki's birthday cake next week.

Cute baby with lots of bruises on his forehead. I took a video clip of his crawl the other day. I just can't help smile every time I see him do it. I'll post it sometime.

Still cute and making a mess.


Here is a little St. Patrick's Day. Those crazy leprechauns must have been pretty busy (or rather forgetful) because they didn't make it to our house over night. They did leave a little something for when the girls got home from school.

Here are a couple of Easter pictures. We dyed eggs, and then the bunny sent the girls on an egg hunt that was really fun -- even had to go to the mailbox in their PJs.

Craft day

He's just growing so fast I can't believe it. I love how he smiles every time he sees me. There isn't anything better than that!

Our creative Hannah made these creatures out of erasers and straight pins and pipe cleaners. This is a fox, pig, and a giraffe. She also made a fish and a hippo.

More craft day pictures. They had fun and did a great job with these paper flowers.

We've been having lots of good times during track out. It's been more low-key than our last track out and that has been okay. We are reading Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh, and Hannah always asks to keep reading another chapter. It's a fun book. Today is movie day, and that was a good idea because Nikki is laid out on the couch with a fever.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Love the cake! I don't know if I'm that brave. Fun crafts too. Isn't it great when you just lay it all out and get to see what they come up with? Maybe we'll have to bring some craft supplies to the cabin this summer.

JW and Alli said...

Your fondant bunny turned out awesome! It was fun to see all those pics. Nate Junior is getting big - and growing more hair, too! It will be fun to see the kids soon. :)

julie said...

When did you start being so crafty? You are amazing. I would never attempt the fondant. Little Ryan is adorable and your girls get prettier every day.