Friday, January 09, 2009

Private

I'm thinking about making my blog private soon, but I think I'll wait a couple of weeks before I do it. I don't really know who reads my blog, so that should probably give me a hint that I need to do this. I have hesitated to do it because there are a couple of blogs that I like to check every once in a while of people that may be acquaintances, but I don't know very well. I probably wouldn't email them to ask to be invited to view their blog if they went to a private blog, but I like seeing how they are doing. I've decided the safety of our children is more important than that. Even though I don't have a profile saying where I live and my blog can't be googled, I think a crazy person could get what information he needed (like the names of my children and what they look like) if he really wanted to harm our family. So, if you are like me and think you just won't contact me -- don't be that way. Feel free to let me know that you would like to be invited to see my blog, and I'll send you an invitation.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I want to be on the list!!! I've thought about doing the same exact thing, but have hesitated for the same reasons. Maybe this is my inspiration to do the same thing.

Jebtcb said...

Please include me...

DaveandKate said...

And us too, Susan, we love keeping up to date with all you do! it makes us feel closer!
Dave and Kate X X X

Chris and Molly said...

Please invite me so I can keep up w/ you and I enjoy reading your blog!

Kim said...

Count me in! I understand the private thing; that's why mine's been private the whole time. I think sometimes we underestimate the creep-a-loo people out there.

Brigette Little said...

Count us in, too!

Phil Erickson said...

PLEASE invite me too! I know private blogs are annoying but that is the safe way to go.