Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Children

I can't believe I have gone most of November listing things I'm thankful for and haven't mentioned my children yet! I am so grateful to be a mother! Hannah, Nikki, and Ryan are three of the greatest blessings in my life. I am very grateful for my children. My beauties!
Our little genius

After school today, the girls just couldn't seem to get along, so I sentenced them outside to play and take care of Ryan together. What do you know -- all three of my grumpy kids got happy really quick.
(By the way, in the background is the little blue sporty car that I squished backing out of the driveway earlier this year. He's still parking in the same spot on the other side of my driveway -- doesn't seem too smart to me!)


1 comment:

julie said...

That is awesome. You would think your neighbor would think twice. Oh well. I send Ammon in the backyard and tell him to take care of himself and it doesn't have the same effect. Just kidding. That will be fun to have kids old enough to take care of each other.