Sunday, November 08, 2009


Sundays are such a wonderful day of renewal. Church was so great today. The focus in every meeting was on the Savior's atonement, and I am so grateful that His sacrifice is for me. I love this picture because He loves each of His sheep, lost or found. I can so easily picture myself as that little sheep needing His protection and care. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for His suffering, death, and resurrection. I am grateful that He extends so much mercy to me. I am grateful to know that the Atonement covers our sins, pain, sicknesses, afflictions, and can make right everything that is unfair in this life. I am so grateful.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

That was beautiful. I love that painting too. I have it in our bedroom. I have seen the original and got the artist to sign my copy. The orginal is HUGE and is so beautiful with the thick oil paint strokes. The colors were more vibrant too.

Kim said...

Love it! So true!