Tuesday, November 17, 2009

That's Pretty Big

Yesterday got a little crazy, and I didn't get a chance to post, so here's two things I'm thankful for today. Nikki and I found this leaf on a walk a few days ago. A leaf bigger than my head?! It was pretty impressive. I'm grateful for Heavenly Father's creations. They are amazing.


And, those are some pretty big shoes to fill, Little one. I think I've already said I'm grateful for the husband Nate is, and I'm also grateful that my children have a father whose shoes are worth trying to fill. And of course, I'm grateful Ryan didn't break his neck trying to walk in these.

2 comments:

julie said...

I don't think I have EVER seen a leaf like that. And I had never seen shoes that big until I met Phil. I love your gratitude posts!

Kellee said...

What a leaf! Think you could press that and make it into a bookmark for me :) ha ha